IMPORTANT NOTICE: It was decided at the February 6th 70th Committee meeting that only those who are registered and receive the 70th wristband will be allowed admittance to any of the committee sponsored activities. The reason for this is that the committee finds it impossible to plan activities without firm numbers. To plan for 400 and have 1000 show up would cause havoc on a weekend that is supposed to be all about celebration. Please help the committee in their planning of this event and register as soon as possible prior to the April 30th deadline.
Pre-Registration will take place between January 1st and April 30th, 2017 and will include: The following is a listing of what those who register get for their registration fee:
- T-shirt (mock-up of shirt below)
- Bag (mock-up of bag below)
- Supper on Sunday July 2nd
- Sierra Noble performance at Supper on the 2nd
- Entry to Mixed Golf Tournament (Green Fees and rentals are not included)
- Princess and Super Heroes Dance
- Youth Triathlon
- Boat Tours
- A larger Fireworks display (everyone benefits from this)
- The names of all those who register will go into a draw for a Chopper Ride as well as a prize drawn at Supper. Additionally one other significant item will/may be added once talks with those involved conclude.
Registration for the weekend will be:
Adults (over 18) - $30.00
6 - 18 yrs - $15.00
5 and Under - $5.00
To pre-register please etransfer fee to Penny Roberts at: email@example.com
or Brittany Hilderman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the size of t-shirt needed for each person registered. Late registrations, or those who wait till the weekend to register, my not be guaranteed a t-shirt or entrance into all events.
If you are uncertain of how to send an e-transfer, watch the RBC video to the right.